SSCC is pleased to announce the
“Post Race Poker Runs for Highway 318 and Highway 93”!
The best hand for each Highway will receive a $200 credit towards a 2023 event!
For those returning on Highway 93:
- Draw 1 card in Finish Pits near the Finish Announcer
- Next 2 cards will be drawn at Jerry’s Sinclair Station, Caliente, NV (880 Front Street, on left after Fire Station) Station employee will have cards
- Last 2 cards will be drawn at McCrosky’s “Y” Service Shell Station, Panaca, NV (3 US 93, on left at Highway 319 intersection at Panaca) Station employee will have cards
For those returning on Highway 318
- Draw 2 cards in Finish Pits near the Finish Announcer
- Last 3 cards will be drawn at The Preston Truck Center, aka, Lanes Truck Stop & Convenience Store, Lund NV (where pre-grid took place) Station employee will have cards
Scoring sheets will be available in the Finish Pits and will contain the above information also.
We’re excited to have local businesses participating in the event and we encourage racers to do business with them as you return to Ely.
Looking forward to seeing you next week!
SSCC Board of Directors