2019 Nevada Open Road Challenge becomes the longest, the fastest, and now the most difficult timing challenge competition available in the sport of Open Road Racing!
Our many exciting new course and format additions for 2019 include:
- Leg 1 course distance has been extended to 61.38 miles in length.
- Leg 2 course distance has been extended to 61.19 miles in length.
- 2019 NORC Two-Way total course distance now officially stands at 122.57 miles of racing surface.
- The Checkpoint Challenge category will now be available on the NORC Two-Way course (see 2019 SSCC Rulebook for details).
- In an ORR industry exclusive, both 2019 NORC and SSCC events will offer a designated Hand Timer category competition in each Division (see 2019 SSCC Rulebook for details).
- Registration for the 2019 Nevada Open Road Challenge will open February 1st @ 8 AM Pacific Time.
Download 2019 registration forms to prepare in advance at www.SSCC.us.
NOTE - Unlike previous SSCC events, no entries will be accepted online, via email, or US Mail, before a time stamp (or postmark) of Feb 1st @ 8 AM PT.
Grid space will be limited to 135 vehicles, so be sure to sign up on Feb 1st if you want to race the new, improved, longer Two-Way NORC course on May 19th!